Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nail polish?

i love to paint my nails!! i am already really tan but what color makes you look more tan??Nail polish?
white or hot pinkNail polish?
Dark colors, Preferably reds, purples, or pinks. Make sure they are dark though.:]





Hope this helped and good luck!!:]:]:]:]





Xoxo,


Meaghan Wood:]:]:]:]:]:]:]
The neutral colors, some that actually match your skin and not stand out too much like bright ones.. because it make all the focus on your skin and not your nails..
Paint your nails french, using a really pale pink and a really bright white. Your skin will contrast with the polish and look really deep.
White nail polish! SOunds weird but trusssstttt me. It looks really cool and more people are starting to try it. I first saw it on JoJo in a magazine and now I totally love it.
Well, I wouldn't know anything about tanning, but maybe you should try a bright pink, orange or maybe possibly yellow.
french nails. (white tips)
light blue or white nail polish.
HOT PINK
I think black or white colour...Is left to you...
hot pink, bright orange, neon colors or white.

No comments:

Post a Comment