Friday, January 15, 2010

How do I take off nail polish without nail polish remover?

I ran out D:


and Im leaving in 2 hours and my nail polish is chipping off and I want to paint it another color.How do I take off nail polish without nail polish remover?
I USUALLY TAKE ANOTHER COLOR AND PUT IT ON MY NAILS...AND THEN I USE A TOWL TO GET BOTH OF THE COLORS OFF.





COMPLICATED...BUT IT WORKS...








OR YOU CAN SIMPLY CHIPP IT OFF,








YOU CAN ALSO PAINT YOUR NAILS A DARKER COLOR THAN YOU HAVE THEM NOW.








-LALAHow do I take off nail polish without nail polish remover?
Paint remover, but is VERY harsh and I'd say use as a last resort only. I would file the chipped parts perfectly smooth and then paint a darker color over the whole thing and then use a top coat.
just paint over it
you could try to peel it off...





or, paint a darker color over.
take a nail file n buff the polish off ur nails
Pick it off.
soak finger nails in hot water then peel.
u can just scratch it off or paint over



























































CHEERS!!!!
you could file it off. i do that sometimes
  • beauty consultant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment