Friday, January 15, 2010

How do i remove nail polish from my lounge?

My.. darling.. Nieces visited yesterday, I have now found that there is a big red stain on my new lounges in my entertainment room.


How can i remove this, I'm not sure of the material, but its a olive green, soft material, possibly suede.





Any suggestions are 100% appreciated.How do i remove nail polish from my lounge?
I would use nail polish remover; first apply to soft cloth, then dab at the stain, (do not rub), it may take time, be very patient, do not apply to much, you may want to remove the cover, no transfer to cushion, you may want to iron with a towel over the stain as well, to heat the polish, then use the nail polish remover, as it will be soft, be very careful with the iron method, use in a room where a window can be opened for ventilationHow do i remove nail polish from my lounge?
try nail polish remover on cloth rag [white] blotting up slowly, first check for color fast of material in in an unseen area. Repeat as necessary until gone. Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment