Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How do I get rid of nail polish on the sink w/o nail polish remover?

my cousin took my bright pink nail polish and spilled it all over my white sink. i dont have any remover and tried bleach.How do I get rid of nail polish on the sink w/o nail polish remover?
I can't think of anything else but nail polish remover. Just let it dry until you can get something. I would suggest acetone since it is going to be dry.How do I get rid of nail polish on the sink w/o nail polish remover?
you dont need polish remover you need the dawn (dishwashing soap)
Goof off or Goo Gone works the best


You could try to scrape it off with a hard plastic utensil.


Or ask a neighbor for some polish remover or equivalent - it will be there until you get something to remove it.
  • beauty consultant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment