Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What nail polish colors will match a red top with silver jewelry?

I'm obsessed with painting my nails and have more OPI nail lacquer than anyone I know. Although I can't decide what color to get done tomorrow within this seasons ';in'; nail colors. I know of a few different ones that might look good, I just can't decide and don't want to do matchy matchy red nails with red top.What nail polish colors will match a red top with silver jewelry?
you could do a dark orange... sortof fall color likeWhat nail polish colors will match a red top with silver jewelry?
Do you have a shade of red that matches your top? I think that would look nice. Black would defenetely work.


I'm not sure if silver would be too daring, but you can try, see if you feel like it looks good, will match the jewelry.
to match a red top w/ silver jewelry...hm.. probably red or black... or maaaaybe white. silver would be pretty, too.
red or black
maybe a light beige, or black?

No comments:

Post a Comment