Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What color nail polish would go best with a Hunter green bridesmaid dress?

I am in my friends wedding, and am not sure what color I should go with. I'm thinking maybe a sheer light pink color. I don't have the money to go have a manicure, and I don't have a steady enough hand to do my own tips. So, I'm trying to decide on a color.What color nail polish would go best with a Hunter green bridesmaid dress?
A lovely, shimmering Gold would go perfect with Hunter Green.What color nail polish would go best with a Hunter green bridesmaid dress?
Anything sheer, or maybe a cream color. White is also very in! Don't do any real colors, like hot pink, red, orange, blue, etc. If you want french tips I suggest buying DIY fake nails from somewhere such *** Walgreen's, Target, Wal-Mart, etc. They are EXTREMELY easy to do yourself and very, very cheap. They are great if you just want them for one day. I used them for my graduation and my cousin's wedding, and everyone thought they were just acrylics!
Definitely go for something understated, since hunter green is such a bold color.


Light pink is a good choice, a pearly color, or a sheer sparkly color. Something with a bit of a sheen or sparkle! Sheer colors especially will make it easier for a less-steady hand to paint.
i would say that a subtle pink would be pretty. not too noticeable but still cute at the same time. pink can go good with green if they are the right colors. if u wan something even softer, you can even go for a cream color. that would be stunning. if all else fails, just go clear
darkish emrlad green or like marroonish colours?








answer mine please?=D


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
for modest pearly


for bold burgandy
I would go with darker shades like brown


personaly would wear hot pink, but not to a weading


well......maby....

No comments:

Post a Comment