Friday, January 15, 2010

What is a good shade of nail polish to help lengthen the look of nails?

I have fairly long nails, but for some reason all the shades I try out make them look smaller. :%26lt;





What is a good shade and/or style of nails for me to use to make them look slender?





For example, I saw in this magazine this girl who had blue nails with a navy blue stripe down the middle of them all.


So if you have any suggestions with techniques like that, it would be great.





Thank you!What is a good shade of nail polish to help lengthen the look of nails?
I have found that if you apply a darker color to your nails then a lighter color to the tips. that works pretty well.





you could also leave them + paint the tips a pale gold, green or silver. this woks very well.





good luck (:What is a good shade of nail polish to help lengthen the look of nails?
Usually french makes the nails looks longer. If you make the white tip a bit thicker it does make your nails longer. You can play around instead of white tips do colored one.
well for me is dark colors light colors seem to make it look smaller so i like the darker ones for my nails try and see if that works



french manicure!

No comments:

Post a Comment