Sunday, January 17, 2010

What colour nail polish do you recommend I use on my toes if I'm wearing orange patent leather peep toe heels?

I've got a pair of bright shiny orange shoes that are really cute but they're open toe and I have got no idea what colour nail polish to use. Help!What colour nail polish do you recommend I use on my toes if I'm wearing orange patent leather peep toe heels?
OrangeWhat colour nail polish do you recommend I use on my toes if I'm wearing orange patent leather peep toe heels?
Try a bright turquoise with maybe a little shimmer.








Then jiggle.
Any amazingg metallic color like pearly white or pink or gray :%26gt;
french manicure would be nice
try a french manicure, or just go natural and put a clear shine
go with a nude, use a verrrryyy light pink .
clear gloss or black
Ummmm...........maybe u should match it with ur shirt or handbag.OR u could just put a trans layer.
whats the rest of you r outfit look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment