Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What color of nail polish will bright or bring out my eyes?

My eyes are normally green, but some times they are brown or hazel depending on what i am wear. I want to bring out the green and brighten them. So what colors will do that? Don't suggest brown cause it makes they brown.What color of nail polish will bright or bring out my eyes?
I am not sure why you want your nail polish to bring out your eyes because they are not that close together, therefore it probably would not be noticeable. Eye shadow would be a better way to bring ou tthe green.





Either way, here are some colours that will bring out the green!





I know you said no brown, but brown does bring them out.


As well as apricot, taupe, plum, dark purple, and metallics. Deep greens and peach work as well.





Best of luck! :)What color of nail polish will bright or bring out my eyes?
I think red will, because it's green's opposite.
  • beauty consultant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment