Friday, January 15, 2010

Nail polish!?

im a guy and i love gettein my naisls done! my toes r currenty shiny neon pink with 2 little flowers on them!


and my fingers are acryllic with green tips and a flower on each thumb and i am stright so dont ask if im gay


anyone else love pianting/getting thier nails done?


if so whats ur favorite thing to get%26gt;/?Nail polish!?
I like to stick with neutral polishes or pale shimmery pinks.Nail polish!?
haha. sounds cute. nice to see someone who's not afraid to be themselves. Right now I love a dark plum.
um..thats a bit weird! well just get clear okay
French tip
i like to get what is called a louboutin manicure (like the shoe) i get french tips on top and the bottom is painted red like christian louboutin shoes!!! i love it!!! of course, neon pink is great as well!!!
I'm a straight guy and I get a pedicure every two weeks with color polish - usually pinks or reds. A girl fried dared me to do it a few years ago and now I find it kind of depressing when my toe nails aren't painted. I don't generally wear polish on my fingernails, although I do occasionally get a manicure.





Sure, I'm a little odd, but I can live with that :)
I like red with white or light pink polka dots. I dont get acrilycs because my nails are nice naturally but if I did I would get the kind with sparkles.


but I am a girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment