Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How to get nail polish off a surface?

I was in the bathroom painting my nails,and on accident I spilled nail polish on my toilet seat cover.(I have done this before and used nail polish remover and it took out the shine)So PLEASE HELP!!!!!!How to get nail polish off a surface?
I hate to say it but you're pretty much stuck with using nail polish remover (try a non-acetone one to possibly avoid taking out the shine) or buying a new seat cover. How to get nail polish off a surface?
You could try a piece of steel wool. I've been told even tho it is scratchy, you can use it on glass.
who cares if your toilet seat doesnt shine?


it's used to take dumps...
spray some shout laundry sp;ray on there let sit for about 5 minutes then wipe off it works
the shine? haha really? those arent for looks darling use nail polish remover or just leave it there
Try soaking the glue with white vinegar. Has never failed me
you could just buy a new toilet seat

No comments:

Post a Comment