Sunday, January 17, 2010

How do I make my nails harder without any nail harden nail polish?

My nails are already very long but i don't want them to break and i don't have nail hardener plz help!How do I make my nails harder without any nail harden nail polish?
well, they actually have nail hardening oil at sally's beauty co.


just put some of that on before you paint your nails for a couple times and your nails will be harder


good luck!!!!How do I make my nails harder without any nail harden nail polish?
Don't waste your money. Eating a varied diet that is balanced according to the govt's food pyramid is the best answer. There are no ';magic potions'; to ';harden'; nails. Any claims, although they are made all the time, are completely false, but there is no law against it or they use evasive language.

Report Abuse



ITs best to use Nail Strengtheners. You can find them at a lot of beauty shops, but to get the top quality like what the nail shops use visit us online.





Hope this helps you out! Good Luck!





- Polish Frenzy


http://www.polishfrenzy.com
Nail strength is genetic.
Don't do house work or wash dishes

No comments:

Post a Comment