Friday, January 15, 2010

How do i get nail polish out of clothes without damaging them?

I was painting my nails and had a spaz attack and kept dropping the nail brush, getting them on my favorite jeans and teeshirt. The nail polish in question has a habit of staining my nails as well. Is there any way I can get it out of my clothes without destroying my clothes or leaving a large green (the color of the polish) ring where the stain had been?How do i get nail polish out of clothes without damaging them?
acetone is nail polish remover and a very strong solvent. Put a cloth under the spot and saturate a cloth with remover and see if it dissolves the spotHow do i get nail polish out of clothes without damaging them?
get some PURE acetone (they sellit at a lot of places, its the main ingredient in nail polish removers) put a folded uop towel underneat the stained fabric. saturate the fabrick in the acetone, blot with a clean cloth or paper towel from the outside in. repeat if necessary. WASH IMMEDIATLEY AFTER%26lt; DO VOT LET THE ACETONE SIT ON THE FABRIC FOR ANY LONGER THAN NESSESARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment