Friday, January 15, 2010

How do I get nail polish off of a bathroom countertop?

I spilled some black nail polish on my bathroom counter. I tried soap and water yet it is still not working. How do I get it off?How do I get nail polish off of a bathroom countertop?
Well, considering that you wouldn't use soap and water to get nail polish off your fingernails, that doesn't surprise me that it didn't work.





Try nail polish remover. :)How do I get nail polish off of a bathroom countertop?
I commend you for posting this in the correct category. A lot of guys would have placed it in ';Singles %26amp; Dating.';





Before you use the nail polish remover, try it on an inconspicuous part of the countertop to see that it doesn't eat the countertop.





Then find a pistol and look for the person who told you that black nail polish was attractive. Just threaten him, don't do anything permanent. Since you are not going to follow the first part of my advice, I feel comfortable in giving you the second.
how do you remove nail polish from your nails? daah nail polish remover it works I have used it and I am amzed how good it works
Nail Polish remover.
same way as you get it off your fingernails, nail polish remover.
nail polish remover, or peel it off with a knife, or maybe the magic eraser will work
ACETONE
nailpolish remover :)
  • beauty consultant
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment