Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can i remove nail polish from where my skin meets my nail?

I tried using a nail polish (Cutex for Sensitive Nails), and that got all my nail polish off, except for on the edges of my nails where my skin meets my nail. Please help!How can i remove nail polish from where my skin meets my nail?
If you've already tried nail polish remover, it will likely just take time to wear off on it's own. Try using a hand lotion several times a day; the extra moisture will make it more difficult for the nail polish to stick, and it will start separating from the skin, and then you can gently peel it off.How can i remove nail polish from where my skin meets my nail?
soak hands in warmest water until the skin is soft and rub in with orange stick

Report Abuse



try using ether(a chemical)


i think that might help!!
!use an ear bud soaked in nail polish remover! its easier to get it off with it!
use a q-tip or something small. thats a hard to reach spot.
Try acetone (available at most hardware stores). It will definitely remove the polish, but be sure to moisturize your hands afterwards because it is a bit stronger than polish remover.


Next time you paint your nails, try using a good base coat first. It will help make your polish look a lot smoother, and when you remove the color, it will help 'float' the deep color off.
dip a q-tip in the nail polish remover, and just use it there. Or maybe just dipping your finger in the remover, and rubbing it with a cotton ball or something.


also, it might help to push your cuticles back.

No comments:

Post a Comment