Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can I remove nail polish from my acrylics without taking off the whole nail?

I just got my nails done, and I scraped some of my nails, So the nail polish looks really dumb. So how can I remove the nail polish with out removing the acrylic nail?How can I remove nail polish from my acrylics without taking off the whole nail?
Use a non-acetone nail polish remover.





I prefer to use cotton pads when removing nail polish from my nails, but you can use whatever you'd like. Don't soak your nails with the stuff, just put enough to take the polish off. After you remove the polish, be sure to fully wash your hands so that you don't leave behind any residue. Wait until your nails are completely dry before re-applying any nail polish. Finish off using a nice hand lotion. I personally like Cur茅l Targeted Therapy Hand %26amp; Cuticle Cream.How can I remove nail polish from my acrylics without taking off the whole nail?
you can get a certain nail polish remover that is safe for acrylic nails i don't know what it is but it will say something a____ free. Sorry i forgot the name.





(edit) as the other answers said it is non-acetone or acetone free. i thought it began with an a. haha
Use a non-acetone remover, dip a q-tip in it. very carefully, remove the nail polish on the top of the nail. for the corners, you may have to use a toothpick.
You can remove the nail polish without ruining the acrylic Nail using an Non- acetone Nail polish Remover..... If u use the ace-tone based one it will eat away at the acrylic.
use non acetone remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment